I essentially cook with the same foods throughout the week changing flavors and textures. I love Trader Joe’s and I usually do a variation/rotation of meals using the following core ingredients:
Very lean ground turkey
Steak or bison
Whole wheat spaghetti
Long Grain Rice
Potatoes (either yam fries or Peruvian potatoes–purple)
Whole Wheat Wraps
Sweet Vidalia Onions
Lettuce (Herb Mix and Butter Lettuce from Trader Joe’s)
Lentils (already cooked – Trader Joe’s)
Beets (already cooked – Trader Joe’s)
When I’m feeling lazy:
Eggs (perhaps paired with some cheese and veggies for a Fritatta)
Gyoza Chicken Potstickers (Trader Joe’s Frozen Section)
What is your routine for meal-time during the week?
1. Being attractive has nothing to do with mainstream beauty standards. It has to do with your energy. The essence of you. Ladies we are bringing the judgement on ourselves. It’s time to stop the self-flagellation.
2. Stop trying to be liked by everyone. It’s not ever gonna happen. People will respect you more if you have back bone.
3. You need to have faith and confidence that you will be able to manage whatever situation may come your way. This will help you with future uncertainty, something that’s part of life. Your ability to handle this kind of stress, and how you deal with it, will determine your success.
4. Don’t take finance advice from someone who is broke, relationship advice from someone who is single, or nutrition advice from someone who is unhealthy.
5. Don’t settle for what others told you reality can be. You can be happy now. Eliminate roadblocks and excuses. Stop saying “I can’t” and start saying “I can.” Because, it’s simply the truth.